Specific matching methods
For the automatic matching process, a number of criteria exist that a found match has to meet. You can supplement these with standard criteria, such as invoice number, debtor number and/or zip code, combined with the amount paid.
MatchMaker offers even more. You can match based on other criteria as well with the help of complex reconciliation algorithms. For instance, reconciliation can be based on purchase number, payment service provider, customer number and payment specifications.
MatchMaker comes up with suggestions for further (manual) processing for the remaining workload, thus allowing you to process it fast and easy.
Multiple ledger accounts
You can easily split payments and book overpaid or underpaid amounts to various ledger accounts, such as interest, costs or payment discounts granted.
Debt invoices and credit notes
You can automatically generate a credit note to credit an amount. Moreover, you can match the debit invoices and credit notes, without any payment being required.
Dashboard Cash Allocation Software: MatchMaker
- Database – SQLServer 2008R2 / SQL Server 2012
- Clients – Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (.NetFramework 4.0)
- Reporting – DevExpress or Microsoft Reporting Services (option)
- Development method – Scrum
- Implementation – Prince2
Our cash allocation software can easily be integrated into your corporate environment. As a result, many of our customers opt for a cloud solution. Of course, local installation is also possible. The cloud solution offers you great advantages:
- Access to your workload and/or administrations, anywhere, anytime
- Focus on your core activities and no extra pressure on your internal IT department
- Efficient support by our support desk
- Maximum security
Moreover, this default software is highly configurable. That keeps our solutions flexible, even in complex situations.