Categorisation per customer type, each with its own workflow. For example on:
- Key accounts
- International customers
- Debtors with greater risk
- Database – Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Webclients – ASP.Net
- Reporting – Microsoft Reporting Services
- Letters – Word / PDF / HTML / XML
- E-mail – SMTP or Outlook
- Development method – Scrum
- Implementation – Prince2
The software can easily be integrated into your corporate environment. Many of our customers opt for ‘Software as a Service’. With this option you will always have the most recent version, and we will perform the software management for you. Of course, a local installation is also possible. Software as a Service offers you great advantages:
- Access to your workload and / or administrations, anywhere, anytime
- Focus on your core activities and no extra pressure on your internal IT department
- Efficient support by our support desk
- Maximum security
- Automatic default upgrades to newer versions included in subscriptions
Moreover, this default software is highly configurable. That keeps our solutions flexible, even in complex situations.
A smooth implementation
Our qualified consultants help you realize a smooth implementation of the solutions. We follow our best practice 7 steps of implementation method. Starting with a blueprint of your organisation, since preparation is 90% of the success when it comes to implementations.
The project team guides you to Go Live with installing, training and testing. Of course, they stay involved after Go Live to make sure everything is running as it should be, before they hand you over to our support colleagues.
Customer support centre
Our support experts answer all your questions and grant you access to the customer portal. The portal provides you with information on our solutions, release notes, training materials, and other documents.
The support centre is available 24/7 and you can reach them by phone, chat or e-mail.