Education level: Bachelor/Master degree
Experience in years: 2+ years of experience with Product Owner role and 2+ years experience in Agile/Scrum software development.
At Onguard, we continuously work on innovations to our software suite to help professional international companies improve their credit management related processes. We strive to provide customers with optimal support by developing the best software and services. You can contribute to this!
We are looking for a Product owner to join our team. As our new Product owner, you should primarily have experience in product management from a business perspective, general knowledge of financial processes and in-depth knowledge of credit management and collection related processes.
We are offering you a job in an inspiring and innovative environment. The location will be in Amsterdam, in our newly renovated offices. Aside from a great location, we also offer flexible working hours. The people that work for us are our biggest investment; we will invest in your personal growth, and skill. You will work in a very dedicated team, where we respect all individuals. We also offer a competitive salary.
The team you will be part off is a small multidisciplinary scrum/agile team that exists of 2-4 Developers and outsourced Developers.
Responsibilities of your Scrum team
- Work closely with other teams and departments to align the vision for the products
- Create a product that aligns with the vision of the company and suits our customers best
- Development of a credit management / collectionas application, delivering the most value to our customers
Are we a match?
- HBO education or similar working experience and reasoning level
- Available fulltime
- Experience in gathering requirements from business stakeholders and communicating these to the team
- Experience in translating business requests to functionality
- Experience with Agile tooling (preferably TFS/VSTS)
- Knowledge of and interest in the credit management processes, market and customers
- Knowledge of and interest in the collection marketplace
- Able to have a greater product overview not afraid to make decisions when needed, and take responsibility for the results
- Developing an understanding of the customer’s needs, and representing the customer’s interests within the Scrum team
- Becoming the ‘expert’ in the best credit management and collections solution(s) to be able to answer and address any questions of the Scrum team. Setting priorities for the team in line with business priorities incl. new functionalities, field issues, internal work (e.g. documentation, software refactoring)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum software development
- 2+ years of experience with Product Owner role (Product Management), preferably in an agile environment
- Professional Product owner certificate
- Ability to “sell” the product internally. Make sure that the product is supported by the whole organisation
- Working with an agile mind-set comes naturally
- Ability to quickly understand technical issues
- Excellent all-round communication
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Team player, can handle feedback and possess a sharp eye of consistency
- Ability to surprise us with your innovative ideas and creativity
- You like problem solving and challenges
- Mediate between different stakeholders for your product
- Affinity with financial applications or financial work processes
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment with a diversity of professionals
- Know how to own a product vision and share that with the rest of the organization
- Professional, enthusiastic, and ambitious
- Willing to travel to outsourced teams and customers if needed
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Your own set of tasks and responsibilities
- Opportunities for personal development
- Professional and dedicated team with respect for every individual
Are you fit for this role?
Apply today and let’s meet! Send us your resume or your link to your LinkedIn profile via the form underneath. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 294 256 666.
“Breng het beste in jezelf en jouw collega’s naar boven.”