From the 23rd through the 25th of November, Aon is organising this year’s Global Credit solutions Conference. The theme will be “Better decisions for sustainable growth”.
Over the period of the last 18 months, there has been a heightened sense of volatility and complexity around doing business domestically and globally. The global pandemic is impacting operating models of companies across many sectors, but also economic events, climate change and geo-political crises all put pressure on the C-Suite to make better decisions and drive sustainable growth.
Within the conference, there will be roundtable and panel sessions around specific topics such as:
- Credit insurance outlook for 2022
- Spotlight economic climates in Middle East, China, India and other countries
- Accessing finance and improving liquidity
- Business strategies in order to drive sustainable growth
- Top priorities for business leaders in 2022
- Leveraging credit management digitisation
Visma | Onguard joins the discussion
Our very own internal business development expert Luc Godfroid, will be speaking about credit management digitalisation for sustained growth, during the discussion on November 25th from 13:00 to 13:45. Luc joins experts Els van Leeuwen and Nicolas Carreño from Aon, and Peter van Eendenburg from Engie Netherlands in a discussion about the topic.
Would you like to join?
Curious about the these insights and want to watch the discussion? Sign up for free.