Education level: A completed Bachelor study program, for example, in business informatics
Experience: 3 years
Technically skilled, a born adviser and ambitious enough to develop further as a consultant? Then we would like to meet you.
Our consultancy colleagues could use some help! That is why we are looking for a technical consultant for the Onguard consultancy team in Zaltbommel. At least 3 years of experience, a bachelor degree and your ability to bridge the gap between technology and business should help you in being successful at start.
The Onguard Consultancy team in Zaltbommel consists of 25 colleagues within expertise area’s project management, training and optimization. Their goal is to international companies in the Netherlands and abroad, to manage their order to cash objectives. Our Onguard software contributes to this by helping our clients improve their credit management processes.
After a thorough internal training, you are able to configure our software in no time, to build links and data imports. You will build the bridge between technology on the one hand and the customer’s objectives on the other. You finalize your projects within the set term and according to the applicable quality requirements. The role requires good interpersonal skills and the ability to work out business processes at the customer in detail. As a business partner, you want the best result for the customer without losing sight of the interests of Onguard.
- A completed Bachelor study program, for example, in business informatics
- 3 years’ experience as a technical, software consultant / business consultant
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Web services and you know your way with (large) datasets and XML
- Prepare for (international) travel to our customers, 2-3 days
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Full-time available
- Affinity with financial processes is an advantage
- We offer you a challenge at a modern company in a friendly, enthusiastic team.
- We have high ambitions and work in a very dynamic environment where we also do nice things together to keep the team feeling
- A place to learn, to experiment, to discover and to further develop yourself
- Enthusiastic and passionate colleagues spread over 2 offices in Amsterdam and Zaltbommel. Your workplace is in Zaltbommel and of course with the customer.
- Furthermore, a good salary supplemented with an attractive bonus scheme, lease car, laptop, telephone, good pension scheme, many social events like Friday drinks and table football tournaments!
Are you interested?
Then let us meet you! Send us your resume and short motivation via the application button on this page. We will contact you shortly to discuss the recruitment procedure.
At Onguard every day is another day.