Opleidingsniveau: Bachelor education level in Computer Science or IT;
Experience in Years: At least 3+ years relevant experience being a Team Leader of which 2 years of management experience in contact center or customer service environment;
Location: Amsterdam zuidoost
Team Lead Support Desk Quality Management
The Onguard IT support desk is responsible for worldwide (external) customer satisfaction and achieves this by handling incoming questions, queries and problems from customers and partners worldwide.
In the role of Team leader Support desk QM you will have the main task to monitor and improve the quality of our support desk. You are responsible for managing and coaching our support engineers to ensure and promote efficiency, quality and compliance with company policies and regulations.
The support desk exists of 25 enthusiasts, each in their own career stage, who are all working according to the ITIL method.
We offer you a dynamic role with excellent career opportunities in an ambitious organization and in a friendly and enthusiastic team. We know a low-threshold, open working atmosphere. The support team consists of dedicated colleagues of different ages and each in a different career stage. We learn and laugh a lot with each other and form a fanatic table-footbal team that practices a lot at our Amsterdam office.
You will report to the VP Customer Success.
Your main tasks as teamlead quality management
- Instructing, supporting and coaching Support Engineers in task execution and first contact for daily questions and issues;
- Monitor, safeguard and promote the production and efficiency of Support Engineers;
- Observe Support Engineers interactions to monitor and promote quality of service on, among other things, social (intercourse) skills, logging quality interactions and professionalism;
- Deliver and implement suggestions and advice to promote efficiency and agree with the KPIs as agreed with the client;
- Identify and (monitor) follow-up of problems and issues about Support engineers and undertake preventive action in collaboration with other departments.
Are we a match?
- We are looking for an experienced team lead within, preferably, a commercial customer service environment. You are used to coach and motivate your staff with respect, empathy and integrity. Your communication skills are open and clear. You are results oriented and have a strong customer focus.
- Bachelor education level in Computer Science or IT;
- Additional training in conversation techniques and skills (and proven experience in these techniques);
- At least 3+ years relevant experience being a Team Leader of which 2 years of management experience in contact center or customer service environment;
- Used to working in a dynamic KPI driven and Quality Monitoring environment;
- Excellent understanding and command of Dutch and English both verbally and in writing.
Onguard is an ambitious organization. We are 150 colleagues and offer you the chance to really make the difference in training and coaching your team to ultimately provide excellent service to our customers.
Of course, this dynamic role comes with a good salary and benefits. In addition, there is plenty of room for you to further develop yourself.
We are looking forward to meet you! Send us your resume via the application button on this page and we will contact you shortly.