Education level: Bachelor degree;
Experience: 5+ years of similar commercial experience in UK market
Locatie: Working from UK, able to visit our Dutch office at least once a month
Senior Business Development Executive (UK Market)
The Sales team builds relationships with senior finance and IT executives at enterprise-level and with global companies in Europe. Our software streamlines and automates the Order to Cash process. The result is significant savings in cash flow and savings from process efficiencies. You proactively develop new commercial relationships and hunt for new logo companies. Our lead generation team will support you to find good leads to grow our market share.
To extend our presence in the UK, we are looking for an experienced consultative selling Business Development candidate with a great passion to drive new business. As a team player, together with your colleagues in the UK and in the Netherlands, you take an active role in making sure that Onguard will meet its revenue and profitability targets.
You understand the “pains” in the Order to Cash process from the client and are able to translate this into optimised and “value add” Order to Cash solutions. Multi-level selling techniques are crucial in this role as you have a wide group of contacts such as Credit/Collections managers, project managers, CFO’s and/or CIO’s. You have a pro-active attitude and take ownership towards Onguard’s growth ambitions in the European market.
Are we a match?
- University level
- Available fulltime
- 5+ years of similar commercial experience in UK market
- Relevant network in credit management, finance, OTC
- Experience with ICT and financial business applications is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Entrepreneurial and self-propelling
- Proactive and autonomous
- Ability to stay “in control” in complex sales cycles
- Winner’s mentality
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Customer and quality focused
- Commercial insight
- Responsible and result-orientated
- Strong analytical and communicative skills
- Perseverance and initiative
- Professional appearance
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits and a very attractive commission scheme
- Working from the UK with flexible working hours
- Able to visit our Dutch office at least once a month for training and meetings
- Free role with own set of responsibilities
- Company culture that stimulates personal development
- Professional and dedicated team with respect for each individual
Are you fit for this role?
Apply today and let’s meet. Send us your resume and motivation via the form below. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via email@example.com or +31 (0) 88 256 6666.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.