Project Management Officer (PMO)
Onguard is growing fast. Our Project Management Officers can use some help! That is why we are looking for a PMO – Project Management Officer for the Onguard consultancy team in Zaltbommel.
A minimum of 2 years of experience and a bachelor degree will help you in being successful in this role. When planning, organizing analyzing and clear communication is in your DNA, and you are ambitious enough to move on to a project management role within reasonable time, then we would like to get in touch with you.
Our consultancy team provides assistance to (inter)national companies to manage their strategic business objectives. Our Onguard software contributes to this by helping them improve their credit management processes.
As a PMO, you and your PMO colleagues are responsible for guiding the consultants during the implementation of the approved projects for new and existing customers. Consistency, documentation and reporting for these projects are essential KPI’s. As well as drafting project plans, resource planning and clear project reports.
In this role, you have frequent contact with customers and various internal departments such as Sales, Partners & Alliances and Finance to gather the right information. You fulfill a pivotal role between the customers and Onguard, are able to guide people and keep the overview in the department.
- Bachelor education, for example in business administration or similar
- 2 years’ experience in project management and / or program management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and various project management systems
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Prince2 Foundation certified, PMI or P30 diploma is a great advantage but no must have
- Knowledge of credit management and business processes is a plus
- We offer you a challenge at a modern company in a friendly, ambitious, enthusiastic team.
- A place to learn, to experiment, to discover and to further develop yourself
- Enthusiastic and passionate colleagues spread over 2 offices in Amsterdam and Zaltbommel. Your desk is in our Zaltbommel office.
- In addition, a good salary supplemented with an attractive bonus scheme, laptop, good pension scheme, Friday afternoon drinks and table football- and darts tournaments.
Are you interested?
Then we would like to meet you! Please send us your resume and short motivation via the application button on this page, and we will contact you shortly.
At Onguard every day is a new day.