Education level: HBO education or similar working experience and reasoning level
Experience in years: 2+ years of experience with Product Owner role and 2+ years experience in Agile/Scrum software development.
Location: Amsterdam Zuidoost
Strategic Product Owner Order to cash
We invite experienced product owners to join our team. As our new colleague, you primarily have experience in product management from an agile software development perspective. You have experience within finance (processing) and with building innovative software solutions together with a team of technical peers.
We are offering you a role in an inspiring environment and ambitious team in our office in Amsterdam. You will be part off several multidisciplinary scrum/agile teams. In this role, you will define our order to cash strategy and long-term direction together with internal and external stakeholders. You are the “go to person” for the Scrum teams and your stakeholders (the business, partners and management). You set priorities for the teams that are in line with business priorities. You manage a close interaction with our customers in order to get the right feedback about our software and you actively communicate an order to cash vision. You make decisions when needed, and take responsibility for the results. You are the person that is looking for opportunities and innovations in our line of business and you are eager to incorporate these in our products.
Are we a match?
- HBO education or similar working experience and reasoning level
- 2+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum software development
- 2+ years of experience with Product Owner role (Product Management), preferably in an agile environment, or 2+ years’ experience in Product management of a financial product.
- Professional Product owner certificate
- Experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating these to functionality that is presented in the scrum team
- Able to have a greater impact overview
- Not afraid to make decisions when needed, and take responsibility for the results.
- Working with an agile mind-set comes naturally
- Team player, can handle feedback and possess a sharp eye of consistency
- Mediate between different stakeholders for your product
- Affinity with financial applications or financial work processes
- Know how to create, own and support for a product vision and share that with stakeholders
- Strategic position within our company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for personal development
At Onguard, we continuously work on innovations to our software suite to help professional international companies improve their order to cash processes. We strive to provide customers with optimal support by developing the best software and services. We understand that the people that work for us are our biggest investment. We will therefore invest in your personal growth, and skills.
Are you fit for this role?
Apply today and let us meet! Send us your resume or your link to your LinkedIn profile via the form underneath. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 088 256 6666.
“Bring out the best of you and your colleagues.”