Education level: Bachelor/Master degree
Experience in years: 2+ years of experience with Product Owner role and 2+ years experience in Agile/Scrum software development.
Certified Product Owner Amsterdam Zuid-Oost
We invite you, being an experienced product owner, to join our team. As our new colleague, you primarily have experience in product management from a business perspective. Your general knowledge of financial processes and in-depth knowledge of credit management and collection related processes would help you to gain success in this role.
We are offering you a role in an inspiring environment and ambitious team in our office in Amsterdam Zuid Oost. The team you will be part off is a small multidisciplinary scrum/agile team.
We will help you becoming the ‘expert’ in the best credit management and collections solution(s).
In this role, you are the “go to person” for the Scrum team, the business and management. You will set priorities for the team that are in line with business priorities and include new functionalities, field issues etc. You are able to have a greater product overview, make decisions when needed, and take responsibility for the results. You make sure that the product is supported by the whole organisation and are able to “sell” the product internally.
Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious colleague who loves problem-solving challenges and is able to surprise us with your innovative ideas and creativity? Than we will have to meet!
Responsibilities of your Scrum team
- Work closely with other teams and departments to align the vision for the products
- Create a product that aligns with the vision of the company and suits our customers best
- Development of a credit management / collections application, delivering the most value to our customers
- HBO education or similar working experience and reasoning level
- 2+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum software development
- 2+ years of experience with Product Owner role (Product Management), preferably in an agile environment
- Professional Product owner certificate
- Experience in gathering requirements from business stakeholders and translating these to functionality that is presented in the scrum team
- Able to have a greater product overview not afraid to make decisions when needed, and take responsibility for the results.
- Experience with Agile tooling (preferably TFS/VSTS)
- You must be a Dutch resident and have fulltime availability
- Working with an agile mind-set comes naturally
- Ability to quickly understand technical issues
- Team player, can handle feedback and possess a sharp eye of consistency
- Mediate between different stakeholders for your product
- Affinity with financial applications or financial work processes
- Know how to own a product vision and share that with the rest of the organization
- Willing to travel to outsourced teams and customers if needed
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Your own set of tasks and responsibilities
- Opportunities for personal development
- Professional and dedicated team with respect for every individual
Are you fit for this role?
Apply today and let us meet! Send us your resume and preferably a short motivation via the button on this page.
“Bring out the best of you and your colleagues.”