Education level: 3rd year HBO ICT Software Engineering
Experience in years: –
Location: Amsterdam Zuidoost
Starting September 2018, we can welcome a new Intern at the Development department in our new modern work location in Amsterdam ZO within less than a 5-minute walk from the metro stop.
At Onguard we continuously work on new innovations to the software in order to help professional international companies to improve their order-to-cash processes. We strive to provide customers with optimal support by providing the best software and services. And you can contribute to this process!
You work with the Development department for at least 5 months. For example, you assist in building software dependencies overviews and expanding existing logging in the software for the Test department and the Support department. With your team you search for newer technologies that we could apply in the application. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on one or more projects that really contribute to the further development of the department and also contribute to the successful completion of your internship.
We work according to the agile/Scrum method, the experience you gain here is useful in many areas within IT. The team you work in is a small multidisciplinary agile/Scrum team that exists of 2-4 own Developers and a small-outsourced team.
Are we a match?
- 3rd year HBO education ICT Software Engineering
- 32-40 hours a week
- Any work experience, for example, through a previous internship is a plus
- Preferably knowledge of the software development process
- Knowledge of ASP.NET C# (Webforms, MVC) is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and MS SQL Server/RDBMS is a plus
- Experience with the agile method is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and basic knowledge of Dutch
- Eager to learn
- Initiative and result-orientated
- Analytical skills
- Communicative skills
- Enjoy challenges
- Positive attitude by nature
- Attractive internship compensation
- Active participation in the development of the Onguard software
- Flexible working hours
- Your own set of tasks and responsibilities
- Opportunities for personal development
Are you fit for this role?
Apply today and let’s meet. Send us your resume or LinkedIn profile via the form underneath. If you’re interested in an internship that is not mentioned, please contact our Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 256 66 66. We will let you know what the possibilities are for you.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated
“At Onguard no day is the same.”