Fulltime/Parttime: 32-40 uur
Education level: 3rd year Higher Vocational Education (HBO) education ICT, Informatica or Business IT & Management
Location: Amsterdam Zuidoost
Starting February 2019, we can welcome a new Intern to the Support department in our new modern work location in Amsterdam ZO within less than a 5-minute walk from the metro stop.
No workday is the same. By phone, email or chat, customer requests come in, and every request is different. A user query, a malfunction or a change request are the variety of incoming requests from customers and the users of our software. Dutch speaking calls vary with English-speaking calls. Together with your colleagues; you register, check and handle the incoming customer requests, within the SLAs.
In order to provide high-quality service we provide you with all the knowledge you need. You will start with an extensive internal training program, in which you learn everything about the software, the technology, our customers and our processes. You will soon be able to transfer the acquired knowledge into practice. Besides, you get the opportunity to work on various projects that really contribute to the development of the department and of course your own growth.
Are we a match?
- 3rd year Higher Vocational Education (HBO) education ICT, Informatica or Business IT & Management
- 32-40 hours a week available
- Minimal of 3 days working along
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Some working experience (i.e.: internship) is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Microsoft IIS
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Keen to learn
- Customer focused
- Strong communicator
- A good planner and organiser
- You like a challenge
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Work with colleagues from all departments in a fun environment
- Opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
Are you our new intern?
Let us know by sending us your resume and motivation by filling out the form. Are you interested in an internship that is not currently on the website, please contact our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org of +31 (0) 88 256 66 66. We will look into the possibilities and come back to you.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
“At Onguard no day is the same.”