Education level: Bachelor degree towards HRM
Experience in years: At least 4 years experience in an all-round HR role, preferably gained in a fast-growing and changing organisation
Location: Amsterdam Zuidoost
Are you that result-oriented HR colleague who likes to work on all the HR topics that are there? Do you know the HR business and are you a pleasant conversation partner at every level? Then we would like to meet you!
For our small HR team in Amsterdam Zuidoost, we are looking for a new HR colleague. You want to grow with us in the coming years and you are in for a good challenge as the many ambitious HR challenges we face as a team.
A day in your new role starts with the sick and better reports and any actions on it. You then have an interview with colleague who has been ill for a while, after which you confirm the agreements in writing. After lunch in our ‘grand café’ you speak one of our MT members about a specific personnel-related issue in which you advise based on your knowledge of employment law matters. Then you take care of the input on the monthly salary payment and in the end you conclude the day by making an active contribution to the project team regarding the implementation process of the new ERP system.
You also supervise our HR-trainees and make a solid contribution to the further development, improvement and development of our HR services and processes. In short, an all-round, challenging position within a department in development with plenty of opportunities.
Are we a match?
Result oriented and pro-activeness is essential in this role and for our organization. You are a pleasant, strong conversation partner at all levels, including in labor-legal and employment-related interviews. Of course, you are aware of current HR developments.
- Completed Bachelor degree towards HRM
- 36-40 hours available
- At least 4 years experience in an all-round HR role, preferably gained in a fast-growing and changing organization
- Good knowledge of MS Office, preferably experience with Afas
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- A modern workplace at our new office in Amsterdam Zuidoost
- A central, varied and prominent role within a young, smooth and ambitious team
- Plenty of room for personal development
- A salary between 40000 and 45000 euro gross per year, depending on and tailored to education and experience
Let us meet! Send us your resume via the form below. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact your new colleagues via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 88 256 66 66
“Bring out the best of you and your colleagues.”