Fulltime/Parttime: 32/40 uur
Education level: HBO or similar working experience and reasoning level
Experience in years: +2 years
Location: Amsterdam Zuidoost
We invite anyone interested in joining our development team as a DevOps Engineer. As our new colleague, you will help us to support our Order to Cash solutions and work as part of a close-knit team to help develop and support our hosted platforms. You have experience in working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment solutions.
We are offering you a role where you have the ability to innovate in a dynamic and changing environment. Working from our Amsterdam Office you will work in a cutting edge multidisciplinary agile team. In this role you will be primarily responsible for helping provide the best experience for our customers using our suite of software tools. You will have interaction with all levels of the business and help them implement their business needs on our new DTAP environment by changing existing configuration or developing new software.
Are we a match?
- HBO or similar working experience and reasoning level
- 2+ years of experience working with agile teams
- Experience working with Windows Servers
- Experience with DNS and TCP/IP networking
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience working with GIT source control
- Experience working with VSTS or TFS desirable
- Not afraid to make decisions as part of the DevOps team
- Working as part of an agile team should come naturally
- Team player, able to work individually as well as in a group effort, able to handle feedback
- Able to help support both internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic position with the organisation
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (some out of hours work will be required)
- Opportunities for personal growth
At Onguard, we continuously work on innovations to our software suite to help professional international companies improve their order to cash processes. We strive to provide customers with optimal support by developing the best software and services. We understand that the people that work for us are our biggest investment. We will therefore invest in your personal growth, and skills.
Are you fit for this role?
Apply today and let us meet! Send us your resume or your link to your LinkedIn profile via the form underneath. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 088 256 6666.
“Develop the most amazing credit management application.”