Education level: –
Experience in years: 1-3yrs in relationship managing roles
Customer Success Manager (Amsterdam)
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships by delivering an exceptional customer experience. Your goal is to become a customers trusted advisor in our Order to Cash proposition and collaboration with our partners. In your role as a CSM you will bridge the gap between sales, support and consultancy. You will be responsible for growing the existing business and keeping customers engaged by ensuring successful customer product adoption and customer satisfaction.
Onguard offers an Order to Cash platform together with our partners. With a renewed focus on the customer experience, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who wants to work for the market-leader in Order to Cash software. You will be part of the Customer Sucess department, where you will be resposnible for your own portfolio of customers. The ideal CSM is an energetic, customer facing professional, with proven expertise in (business) consultancy. They should also be able to turn data insights into proactive actions that make a profound impact on our customers’ success. Furthermore, you have a great understanding of technology and can explain the product vision and roadmap externally.
Are we a match?
- Manage and monitor exisiting customers to a healthy and good level of Customer Satisfaction;
- Recognize commercial opportunities and grow the existing customer base by upsell, extra users, training and services from Onguard and its partners;
- Liaise with the internal organization to share customer feedback;
- Drive company-wide adoption and understanding of the importance of Customer Success;
- Become a trusted advisor for your customers’ Order to Cash strategy;
- Enable customers to realize their (global) order to cash objectives by fully utilizing the
capacity of our platform;
- Product adoption by making sure that the customer is aware of full functionalities.
Desired skills andexpertise of a CSM
- 1-3 years experience in relationship managing roles;
- Innovative thinker and teamplayer with strong social skills;
- Strong open communicator. Both internally and externally;
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills;
- Ability to build, strengthen and maintain (customer) relationships;
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Understanding of Cloud technology;
- Flexible and agile in fast-paced rapidly-changing environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
What do we offer
- A job at a modern company with high ambitions;
- A job in a fairly new and central team within Onguard that defines a large part of our customer success and happiness;
- A highly dynamic working environment, as Onguard is growing fast;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further;
- A work hard, play hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks and other activities)
- Fun colleagues with 2 offices in Amsterdam and Zaltbommel.
Are you fit for this role?
Apply today and let’s meet. Send us your resume and motivation via the form. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via email@example.com or +31 (0) 294 256 666.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
“Combining focus and fun”