Fulltime/Parttime: 32/40 hours
Education level: Completed Bachelor level
Experience in years: >3 years
We are looking for an experienced, result driven recruiter who is looking for a permanent employment contract. Working from our HR department, you manage the full process from sourcing to hire. You know exactly where to find the right talent.
Your recruitment activities will focus on the IT market. However, we also aim to hire account managers, consultants and marketing professionals. You know exactly what needs to be done to fill our vacancies with the best candidate. You are hunter and farmer and know how to engage with our target group.
You work independently from the HR department and manage your own tasks. You will report on your progress to the HR manager and your stakeholders on a regular basis. You have a strong personality and are an experienced conversation partner at all levels.
Are we a match?
You have a demonstrable record of accomplishments in recruiting scarce target groups like IT professionals. Persuasiveness and pro-activity are essential in this role. Of course, you are aware of current developments in recruitment.
- Completed Bachelor level
- Dutch resident
- 36-40 hours available
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience, where sourcing candidates has been a successful part of your job responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Social Media and new recruiting channels
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English on a business level
- A recruitment challenge in a friendly and ambitious team
- A permanent contract, in a modern workplace within our new office in Amsterdam Zuidoost
- Plenty of room for personal input and further development
- A salary between 40000 and 46000 euro gross per year, depending on and tailored to education and experience
Are you the one?
Let us meet you! Send us your resume via the form below. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact your new colleagues via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 88 256 66 66
Please do not reply when you are looking for contract on a free-lance basis.
Acquisition because of this vacancy is not appreciated.