Education level: Bachelor degree;
Experience: Minimum of 2-3 yrs experience as an all-round financial employee;
Accounting Officer – Zaltbommel
Being the Accounting Officer at Onguard you make an important contribution to the execution of the entire financial administration of our Dutch and foreign entities.
The finance team consists of 3 colleagues and the CFO who all work together from our offices in Amsterdam Zuidoost and Zaltbommel.
For our office in Zaltbommel we are looking for an experienced colleague.
The team is responsible for:
- debtors and creditors processing;
- handling and processing credit card expenses;
- declarations and bank transactions;
- frequent contact with (internal and external) customers;
- processing the order intake;
- taking care of the monthly VAT returns;
- cooperate with the preparations for the month-end closing;
- monitoring the planning and control cycle;
- correct delivery of the data for management reporting;
- an active contribution to internal projects and advising others within the organization is highly appreciated.
Are we a match?
We are looking for an assertive, proactive colleague. With your knowledge of the many financial facets in this field you act as an experienced all-rounder. You are used to working with deadlines, are critical of processes and of course you are very accurate.
You give your opinion on the current processes and you have new ideas for the development of the financial process. Of course you are an Excel Wizzard, making an analysis is a piece of cake for you.
- At least Bachelor work and thinking level;
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience as an all-round financial employee;
- Relevant accounting knowledge within a B2B environment;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- It is a plus if you have experience in the software and cloud sector and if you also have knowledge of ERP systems (such as AFAS Profit);
- Willingness to travel to our office in Amsterdam Zuidoost for team meetings (max 1x pw).
- We offer you a versatile, challenging position with personal development opportunities in a growing, ambitious organization;
- A salary of up to 3000 euros gross pm. depending on your education and experience;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Flexible working hours;
- A set of your own tasks and responsibilities and availability to develop yourself.
Then let us meet you! Send us your CV and short motivation via the form below. Want to know more about Onguard? Check www.onguard.nl