Customer Success Manager
For Large or Enterprise accounts
Is customer experience and satisfaction your top-priority? Do you have an affinity for software? Do you find it exciting to work together with your colleagues to ensure that our customers derive maximum value from our credit management solutions? Are you also looking for flexibility, variety, growth opportunities and awesome colleagues? Then keep reading, because this job is for you!
Your ideal job
After the customer has chosen our credit management software and successfully completed onboarding, it's your turn. As a Customer Success Manager, you are the point of contact for our large and enterprise customers, and you ensure a proactive approach focused on customer experience and satisfaction. In this role, you drive customer satisfaction, you are responsible for contract renewals and you lay the foundation for customer growth.
What you'll do
Are we a match?
- At least 5+ years of similar experience
- Ability to successfully build, strengthen and maintain customer relationships
- Strong skills being a proactive team player, who is flexible and can communicate well
- Excellent speaking and writing abilities in Dutch and English
- Affinity with (financial) software and / or cloud technology
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Lease car (or mobility budget), laptop, phone and more
- Flexibility and freedom in where and when you work
- Great career opportunities within Onguard and other Visma companies
- Professional, international and friendly team
- Exciting company outings and events beyond imagination
About Onguard and Customer Success
The Customer Success Team consists of 6 enthusiastic colleagues who day in and day out focus on understanding our customers' needs and translating them to the internal organisation to contribute to developing what is beneficial for our customers. This can sometimes be challenging, which is why it's important that you stand firm and represent the voice of the customer. We work Scrum, so in our daily stand-ups, you'll share what you're working on, ensuring that as a team, we help each other achieve results. You'll work individually with your own customer base, but you might also be part of a customer team for our larger clients.
You'll work at least 2 days a week from our beautiful Amsterdam office, and you'll often visit our customers. We value a good work-life balance, so remote work is not a problem. We regularly organise team outings, and we're also known for our fun company parties.